UTECH Europe Awards 2021
SEE WHO HAS MADE THE SHORTLIST!
Congratulations to the finalists! The winners will be revealed in-person on the UTECH Europe trade show floor on 17 November 2021 at 1:15pm.
• Concentrol, Spain for its Hybrid Release Agent 70:30
• Huntsman, Belgium for its Ultra-low emission Acoustiflex LE and Rubiflex LE polyurethane-based foam systems for manufacturing of sustainable car interiors
• Recticel, Belgium for OBoNature: a product family of flexible foam systems with a large renewable component
• Covestro, Germany for its Bend restrictor powered by CO2-technology for offshore wind farms
• Ingevity, UK for its Capa S Series of innovative polyols for soft applications
• Sika, Switzerland for Sikaflex Pro-3 Purform: a case material designed to make joints in construction applications waterproof
• Alfa Klebststoffe, Switzerland for its new polycholoroprene free adhesive for bonding layers of flexible foam
• Distribution Network of Italy for its Poligen/Isogen Eco line of products for the footwear industry containing renewable raw materials
• Form Sunger, Turkey for its Form Re-polyol product
• Plixxent, Germany for a polyurethane footwear system with a high level of renewable materials
• Vita Group for two innovations: Orbis a commercially available foam made using raw materials from the Renuva mattress recycling programme and Vita Rest Origin made with castor-oil derived polyols