The call for papers for UTECH Europe 2021 is now closed.
Please ensure you read the submission criteria below before submitting an abstract.
The criteria for selection of papers will include:
- Contribution to industry knowledge base - is this truly a significant advance?
- Timely and relevant topic - does the presentation address current or developing concerns among polyurethane industry professionals?
- Value - will the paper highlight real progress with long-term benefits?
- Objective – does the proposed speech offer a balanced and non-commercial perspective?
Speech proposals that offer significant evidence-based developments in these respects have a far higher chance of being selected for inclusion on the programme. Speech proposals covering purely historical ground, with an overly narrow focus and those that are deemed too sales-driven in approach are likely to be rejected.
The following list of potential topics on likely aspects of interest should act a guideline – in addition, please do use your knowledge of the industry to highlight the value that you consider your paper will offer to the high-level, technical specialist audience at UTECH Europe 2021.
- Business Strategy
- Legislation and Regulation
- Research, Development and Innovation
We will look favourably on submissions which meet our criteria for novelty and utility in the following areas:
- Flexible foam
- Rigid foam
- CASE - coatings, adhesives, sealants and elastomers
- Polyurethane dispersions
- 3D printing
- Bio-based technologies
- Blowing agents
- Spray foam technologies
- Flame retardants
- Nano materials and their application in polyurethanes
- Science of polyurethanes, additives and products