Please ensure you read the submission criteria below before submitting an abstract.
The criteria for selection of papers will include:
- Contribution to industry knowledge base - is this truly a significant advance?
- Timely and relevant topic - does the presentation address current or developing concerns among polyurethane industry professionals?
- Value - will the paper highlight real progress with long-term benefits?
- Objective – does the proposed speech offer a balanced and non-commercial perspective?
Speech proposals that offer significant evidence-based developments in these respects have a far higher chance of being selected for inclusion on the programme. Speech proposals covering purely historical ground, with an overly narrow focus and those that are deemed too sales-driven in approach are likely to be rejected.
The following list of potential topics on likely aspects of interest should act a guideline – in addition, please do use your knowledge of the industry to highlight the value that you consider your paper will offer to the high-level, technical specialist audience at UTECH Europe 2021.
- Business Strategy
- Legislation and Regulation
- Research, Development and Innovation
We will look favourably on submissions which meet our criteria for novelty and utility in the following areas:
- Flexible foam
- Rigid foam
- CASE - coatings, adhesives, sealants and elastomers
- Polyurethane dispersions
- 3D printing
- Bio-based technologies
- Blowing agents
- Spray foam technologies
- Flame retardants
- Nano materials and their application in polyurethanes
- Science of polyurethanes, additives and products